Follow Me & I'll Follow Back

Friday 13 February 2015

“Happily ever after is not a fairy tale. It’s a choice.”

“We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.”
“A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.”
“Show me a man who is smiling from ear-to-ear and living a beautiful life, and I’ll show you a man who is grateful for what he has and utterly in love with his wife.”



TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR...Do you know how loved you are??? No matter what happens,my baby come first! It's that simple...


I may not be PERFECT but when i look at my girl...I know that i got something in my life perfect right!there is only one pretty child in the world and every mother has it...and mami has u Airis Nurmarissa Damia....and you are special!!!


No comments: